Monday, March 1, 2010

A Year to Reflect Upon


The holiest of all holidays are those kept by ourselves in silence and apart; the secret anniversaries of the heart. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

As of today, I have been blogging for a year, so I have been reflecting on the past year quite a bit lately. I have decided to celebrate my first anniversary by listing a few of my favorites:

From Men to Monkeys was inspired from the picture posted, which I found quite amusing.

I am very thankful I wrote Mary and Martha so that this sweet memory, a little reminder from my Lord, will not be forgotten.

An Abstract Sequential Teaching an Abstract Random is something that maybe only a homeschooling parent can appreciate.

The Princess and Me is special to me because I see myself in my child.

Full of Laughters is—well, you just have to read for yourself.

I had mixed feelings about listing Practicing Face Art, because some of the work now seems so amateurish to me (even then it did, to be honest), but it distinguishes how much I have improved. This post was of work I had done in the month after receiving my first palette of face paints. I have enjoyed experimenting and perfecting the art ever since.

Camping in the Woods was a bit of a trip on the wild side.

Sunday Morning in the Dark
a morning devotion to my Lord.

I felt compelled to write Changing My Expectations with someone in mind who at the time visited my blog, but it is a philosophy that has had a profound influence in my life and has allowed me love people more.

My Lord Keeps His Promises and so He has.

Why I Blog...? so I will not forget why I do this.

~ Thank you, my Lord for this last year. You have given me so much. I pray that this blog is not just for me, but that others have been blessed, if even in the smallest way, and that it has allowed You to touch their hearts. ~