Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy, Happy, Happy!


We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties. ~Oswald Chambers

It could take more than my lifetime to learn how to keep that quote in continual practice. At times I think I have it and then a week later, it has escaped me. However, today, I am happy, happy happy! I have received answers to prayer and news of good things I felt the Lord had promised, just blessings! Today I have much, so very much, for which I am thanking my Lord! It is too much to write right now; sorry to keep you in suspense, but I still have lots to do setting up a computer.

Okay, I will give you a tiny sweet morsel. I did restore my computer, mostly. It still has a very nasty Trojan with worms kind of virus on it and I have not found a way to remove it completely yet, but I have stopped the pop ups. I have most of my data files copied to an external drive (I say most because I keep finding a few I had forgotten), and I am in the process setting up an identical laptop, only it will be done a bit differently. It has reminded me of how I get stuck in ruts. I mean, what I do with my computer now is somewhat different than what I used to do when I first set it up and yet I did not reorganize it to make it more efficient for what I do now. I have been focusing on rearranging here and there to make my home fit our lifestyle better, so why not my computer too? It may take me a couple more weeks to get everything set up and settled in, but it is all looking good.

Happy dancing!

~ Thank you, my Lord, for hearing my prayers and providing a solution to get my data as You promised me. I always believe and hope, but I am still surprised at the things You do for me just because You love me in a way I cannot ever deserve. ~