Friday, June 29, 2012

Book Review: Switched!



Switched! is the fifth book in the TJ and the Time Stumblers series written by Bill Myers. My daughter likes sci-fi and Christian books so I thought this might be something she would enjoy. We received this book from Tyndale in exchange for my daughter's honest review and she was eleven years old at the time she read it. Her review:

The book was weird, in a way. It would not be my favorite book. I like some parts of it, some of the parts make me laugh and some parts are not very interesting, but it is very hard to understand, even though, it is under my reading level. I like the part when TJ and Herby are trying to talk to Tuna, who is outside a taxi that is running something close to seventy miles per hour or something like that. Tuna can't understand what Herby and TJ are trying to say, so when TJ says “You're sure Chad and Doug will know what to do?” Then Tuna says “What?” TJ repeated “They'll know what to do?” Tuna says “They'll know what the drew?” “No, no.” TJ tried again. “They'll know what to do?” Tuna looked alarmed “They now have the flue?” Of course, it went on like that. That part was my favorite. Thank you for sending the book.