Saturday, October 16, 2010

Another Heaven Bound Soul!


My husband's father passed away on October 14th in afternoon while in transport to a Hospice facility. There will no services and he requested his ashes to be at rest in New York near his family also resting there, eventually, as there is no hurry in that. The good news is that my husband spent most of the days and nights with him, just hours upon hours, so he was able to pray with him and we feel his salvation has been secured. God gave him every opportunity and he accepted it. We are very thankful for this.

Please pray for my husband's mother as she has many decisions to make while adjusting to this change in her life and having so much more time in her day without much outside activity to fill it. We do not know what she is planning to do, stay or move, but this will be the first time in her life that she will have control over all the finances and we have concerns for her about that...actually, I have many unspoken concerns about her and appreciate your prayers.

~ Lord, you know what is in my heart. Please help me to be helpful and encouraging, worthy of being a witness for You. ~